What should I do after an accident?
- Call 911 if there are injuries.
- First and foremost, go see a doctor because your health is priority.
- Do not discuss the accident or give a statement to the insurance company or attorney for the “at-fault” driver.
- More importantly, do not discuss your injuries or mechanics of the accident with the “at-fault” driver.
- Do not apologize and do not minimize the accident. Remember: “What You Say Can and Will Be Used Against You!”
- Instruct them to call your insurance company or Elevate Law Group, LLP.
Call an attorney at Elevate Law Group, LLP to discuss your claim. We will not charge for an initial consultation in accident cases.